[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": If your company has only $100 sales

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

If your company has only $100 sales

If your company has only $100 sales
Click Our Presentation




Simplyfy is the best way to understand the situation.

Assume that your company has only $100 sales.

Then you can easily understand your company's cost structure.

For example, cost of sales is $75.

Then Gross Profit is $25.

If you want to realize $5 operation income, how much can you spend as expense?

It's $20.

You have to sell $100 by $20 expense.

Advertisement, employee and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home