[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Closing account daily basis

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Closing account daily basis

Closing account daily basis

Operating company is not done well by monthly closed account.
Monthly account is based upon daily closing account.
Top management need to take care of daily closing account.

If you operate company without looking at daily closing account,
it is as same as operating airplane without looking at measuring
instruments. Then you cannot know where the plane fly to and
where the plane should arrive.
If you don't look at daily closing account, you cannot operate
your company.

Statement of account is the result of every single employee's
life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home