[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Pricing is the most important decision of management

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pricing is the most important decision of management

Pricing is the most important decision of management

If you made bad decision about pricing, your company will die.
Low pricing, low profit and sell huge amount.
High pricing, high profit but sell not so many.
The pricing has unlimited options.

It is difficult to estimate how many you can sell by the price.
We have to decide the one point to make maximum our profit.
At the same time the price should maximum client's satisfaction.

In order to decide this point, pricing should be considered very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home