[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Carry out one’s word

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Carry out one’s word

Carry out one’s word

In Japan, generally speaking, “quiet man of action” is virtue. But we think “Carry out one’s word” is very important.
First of all, declare “ I will do this!”, then you will be a leader if the project.
It will give you pressure from both other people and yourself.
The pressure makes you motivated and it would lead you to your goal.

When you have a morning meeting or conference, you can declare your goal or your thought. The word will give you energy to execute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home