[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Guide with a Great Love

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Guide with a Great Love

Guide with a Great Love

A leader should treat his or her subordinates with love. By this, I do not
Mean affection. Rather, I mean managing through actions that display
A “ great love” instead of a “ small love”

For example, one type of parent may spoil their children so much that they never have to achieve for themselves and thus become failures in life. On the other hand, children raised by more strict parents learn self-discipline and become successful. In the first case, the parent exhibits a small love; in the second, a great love.

At work, there are many kinds of managers. Some may be kind, listening to their subordinates’ opinions and changing things to make life easier. Others may be strict.

If a manager is only trying to please subordinates without following any guiding principle, it will be detrimental to them and to the organization in the long run. Managers who are “easy” with subordinates may be more popular, but this laxity will spoil people. In the long run, subordinates will do better with strict managers who are willing to provide guidance, discipline, and training.

A great virtue may appear merciless, but small virtue is like a great vise.
In dealing with subordinates, a leader who guides with a “small love” will achieve only temporary popularity and short-term success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home