[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Live by Pure mind

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Live by Pure mind

Live by Pure mind

In ancient India, a man of God said, “Great people’ success is not from
the means of activity but from the pure mind of the person.”

Pure mind can be said, in other words, the motive of doing something
Is pure and detached. It is as same as what is right as human beings.

If you have pure mind, we can walk right way in life.

If you make decision by pure and detached mind, and walk your way in life,
The result of your life should be successful and great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home