[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager": Maximize Sales, Minimize Cost

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Maximize Sales, Minimize Cost

Maximize Sales, Minimize Cost

Operating a company is very simple.
Just maximize sales and minimize cost. That's it!
The profit is the difference between sales and cost.
It's just result.

So we always have to think to maximize sales and minimize cost.

Don't stick the fixed idea of ndustry average cost.
For example, cost of raw material should be XX% of total cost.
Promotion cost should be XX% of sales.

Everyday we must make effort to maximize sales and minimize cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home