[PR] SEO Passion for Success "Philosophy Manager"

We help clients success in United States by Philosophy ///My Philosophy/// Appreciate what we are alive! While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born. I appreciate my heart! Thank you! Thank you!
God bless you.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

If you read only this summary, you cannot understand what the authors want to say.
In my view, there are 2 factors.
1.Customer Engagement
2.Employee Engagement

The key is emotion.
In Japan, the emotional marketing was very popular in these 5 years.
It is same. The key is emotion.
The interesting thing is to consider about employee also.

I think the method to manage employee will go to the area of customer management.
And at the same time, the method to manage customer will go to the area of
employee management.

If you are HR mager, you may be marketing manager in future.

▼if you have questions, please feel free to contact me!
mailto:norikazu_yamaguchi@nifty.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home