We help clients success in United States by Philosophy
///My Philosophy///
Appreciate what we are alive!
While I am living, my heart never slept since I was born.
I appreciate my heart!
Thank you!
Thank you!
God bless you.
Norikazu Yamaguchi has worked as a Human Resources consultant on projects
for many major companies. He focuses on solving his client’s problems
in order to expand their sales and reduce costs. He is dedicated to helping his
Clients succeed.
Norikazu has served as a consultant on a broad range of projects involving
accessia , position evaluation, total human resources system design,
global HR design, training design, competency model design, board member
transfers, and balance score card implementation. He has international consulting
experience in the U.S., Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, and India.
Norikazu is also the co-author of “A&R strategy,” Toyo-keizai shinpo-sha.
Norikazu received an MBA from Keio university, and BA from the Tokyo University
of Foreign Studies.
Before coming to US, Norikazu was a senior consultant at Mercer Human
Resource Consulting. He also worked for IBM Japan as a Management
Consultant and for ANA as an account executive.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home